Wednesday, January 14, 2015

100 Questions That No One Asks

I know this isn't my typical thing but I'm bored. At work. And I decided I wanted to do this tag I saw going around YouTube but obviously I didn't want to film it. I mean, Hello! I'm kind of shy. No need to flash my mug around the interwebs (or YouTube. Whatever) So, here we goooooo!


Q U E S T I O N S-
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
-My closet is in my bathroom and has no doors, so...

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
-I'll take it and save it for my guest bathroom, rarely do I ever us that stuff. My hair does NOT like it. 

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
-Tucked in. I'm basically a burrito when I sleep.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
-No, I'm too short to do it myself. lol

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
-I do! But the only ones we have at work are SUPER tiny and I hate them.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
-YES! I really should start using them.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
-A big bear. Hands down.

8:Do you have freckles?
-I do!

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
-No. I'm a fan of a funny face.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
-When people invade my person space. CAN NOT STAND THAT.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
-No. 

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
-When camping!

13:What about pooped in the woods?
-Nopppe.

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
-Guilty as charged.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
-Gross. No.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
-Just one. My silly husband.

17:What size is your bed?
-A queen, I think.

18:What is your Song of the week?
-Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran. Actually, all of his album.

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
-Wear whatever color you want, honeyyy.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
-Rarely.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
-I have WAAY too many to choose from. Probably something my husband loves. 

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
-Some place no one would find it, duh.

23:What do you drink with dinner?
-Usually water. Maybe soda, but that's rare.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
-Ranch, all day every day.

25:What is your favorite food?
-Italian food. I just really love food.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
-Pride & Prejudice or Ever After.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
-My husband.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
-I did crafting classes with the girl scouts, if that counts.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
-Probably not.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
-YEARS ago when my friend was in basic training!

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
-Maybe if I had some help.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
-Nope. Knock on wood.

33:Ever ran out of gas?
-YES! I was borrowing my friend's car to take her sister to school and on the way home I ran out of gas. I didn't have anything with me so I had to run all the way back!

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
-Cold sandwich? Turkey BLT. Hot sandwich? French dip.

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
-Omelette with spinach, tomatoes, avocado, and cheese.

36:What is your usual bedtime?
-It varies, usually 11-12 though.

37:Are you lazy?
-On my days off, YES.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
-Everything! My mom didn't really care and I could usually be whatever I wanted to be.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
-I don't know, I think it's the serpent.

40:How many languages can you speak?
-1 fluently.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
-Not right now. But usually it's Cosmo.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
-Legos!

43:Are you stubborn?
-Unfortunately, yes.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
-Jimmy Kimmel.

45:Ever watch soap operas?
-No.

46:Are you afraid of heights?
-Yes!

47:Do you sing in the car?
-I'm freaking Beyonce in the car.

48:Do you sing in the shower?
-Not usually.

49:Do you dance in the car?
-My hand moves are untouchable.

50:Ever used a gun?
-A water gun.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
-For family photos last April?

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
-No, I love them!

53:Is Christmas stressful?
-YES!

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
-Erm. No?

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
-Dutch Apple.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
-Singer, dancer, actress, and English teacher.

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
-Nope.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
-Yes!

59:Take a vitamin daily?
-I should, but I don't.

60:Wear slippers?
-I'm Asian, duh.

61:Wear a bath robe?
-Yes! It's so comfy!

62:What do you wear to bed?
-A t-shirt or tank top and panties.

63:First concert?
-Incubus.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
-Target.

65:Nike or Adidas?
-Nike.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
-Cheetos.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
-Sunflower seeds.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
-Nope!

69:Ever take dance lessons?
-Yes, multiple ones.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
-A sports announcer?

71:Can you curl your tongue?
-Kind of?

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
-Never!

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
-Yes, what a lame-o.

74:Own any record albums?
-Nope.

75:Own a record player?
-Nope!

76:Regularly burn incense?
-Not anymore.

77:Ever been in love?
-Yes!

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
-Taylor Swift!

79:What was the last concert you saw?
-Jesse McCartney.

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
-Usually cold.

81:Tea or coffee?
-Both.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
-Snickerdoodles.

83:Can you swim well?
-I'm okay.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
-Yes.

85:Are you patient?
-Not at all.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
-DJ.

87:Ever won a contest?
-Not really.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
-I've never done it, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

89:Which are better black or green olives?
-Black!

90:Can you knit or crochet?
-I can't. :(

91:Best room for a fireplace?
-Bedroom. How awesome would that be?

92:Do you want to get married?
-I am married!

93:If married, how long have you been married?
-One year and almost 6 months.

94:Who was your HS crush?
-I had SO many.

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
-I used to, when I was a child.

96:Do you have kids?
-I have a puppy child. 

97:Do you want kids?
-Maybe, who knows.

98:Whats your favorite color?
-Green.

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
-My Lola. Always.

100. Something that happened to you in middle school.
-On my first day of middle school, I walked into the boy's bathroom on accident.

Thanks for reading this nonsense. 

Until next time, make it rain.
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment